Rainbow mountain is one of the most popular tourist destinations from recent years in the city of Cusco. Our tourist circuit Rainbow mountain, was designed by professionals in environmental protection and official guides in hiking and high mountain. This makes our tour go through strategic places with unparalleled scenic beauty. The best of all, without having to walk excessively explore Rainbow mountain and Red Valley.
Tour tipe: Scenic walk and Culinary
Duration: 1 Day
Time of hike: 4 hours round trip.
Our tour starts at 5:00 am in the morning in Cusco city, we drive 2 hours until the restaurant for breackfast, then we continue up to the mountains with the car untill we reach the bottom of the famous rainbow mountain. The distance of the hike is approximately 4 km to get the view point of Rainbow Mountain. During the hike we will pass by the RED VALLEYS and the wonderful RAINBOW MOUNTAIN both places are the highlights of the experience inspiring the creation of such a uniqueplace. On the way back we will pass next to some beautiful Andean lagoons that reflects the colourful mountains. We will be back in Cusco city at 18:00 pm.
included / not include
- AITA PERU transport round trip
- Professional and bilingual tour guide
- Meals (Breakfast and lunch)(Pachamanca)
- Admission tickets
- Riding Horses (If you need a horse for your own comfort, it is possible to rent at the beginning of the hike, it cost approximately between 80 to 90 Peruvian soles).
- Day back pack
- Rain gear
- Wool hat or beanie
- Sun hat
- A pair of gloves
- Fleeces or sweaters
- Hiking shoes
- Mineral water
- Personal medications
- Snacks (chocolates, energy bars, nuts, etc.)
- Photo camera (make sure that your batteries are full of energy)
- Extra money recommended Peruvian soles