DAY 1: CUSCO – RACCHI AYLLU – MARAS- PACHAR (Cycling)
6.00 AM pick up from your hotel
6:10 am. departure from Cusco towards the sacred valley of the Inkas.
7.20 am We start the Cycling experience from one of the viewpoints of the sacred valley of the Inkas, we will see a magical and stunning background of the Andes mountain range before we begin. On the way downhill we will appreciate the beautiful natural landscape and picturesque cultural attractions.
12:00 am approximately, we will arrive at the Abra Malaga pass 4316 m.a.s.l. from this point we will descend towards the high jungle, passing through small villages, fruit fields, unspoiled rivers and streams.
14.00 Arrival at our lodge in the valley of La Convencion region, lunch and accommodation in their respective rooms.
As an extra activity we will have the option to make Rafting, or walking to observe medicinal plants and coffee beans production.
DAY 2: VALLE LA CONVENCIÓN – INKA CARCEL- SANTA TERESA (walking)
6:00 a.m. We get up to enjoy a traditional breakfast, today we will travel in an average local transport for about 40 minutes until the beginning of the walk activity.
During the journey we will appreciate native endemic forest, surrounded by coffee plantations, medicinal plants, different variety of fruits of the jungle low land area and the local flora and fauna. In addition, we will visit an Inka site called Inka Prison because of the labyrinth and tunneled structure, after a rewarded lunch, we will arrive at the thermal baths of Santa Teresa which is medicinal and therapeutic, then we will continue with our trip in local bus to the town of Santa Teresa where we will spend our second night, accommodation in hostel.
DAY 3: SANTA TERESA – LLAQTA PATA – MACHUPICCHU PUEBLO (Walking)
Each day is full of surprises and discovery, along with our professional guide who will provide you a unique and personalized attention throughout your journey. Today’s activity is walking, we head with direction to Llaqtapata, an Inkan archaeological site and a natural viewpoint of the mountains of Machu Picchu, arrival to hydroelectric train station, and the last stretch walk to Machupicchu town, which is popularly known as “hot waters town”, overnight in this cosmopolitan town at the feet of the great Machupicchu (Inka citadel), accommodation in hostel.
This day you will have the option to do canopy which goes as an additional service.
DAY 4: MACHUPICCHU – CUSCO (walk and visit of the Inca citadel)
We recommend leaving early in the morning in order to get to Machupicchu and perhaps with a lot of luck to be able to live the sunrise and without many tourists. We will walk along a zigzagging road full of bleachers that climbs from 2000 meters to 2440 meters when we reach Machupicchu. You will be accompanied by a professional tour guide who will give you an unforgettable experience during your visit to Machupicchu. In the afternoon you will return by train enjoying the beautiful landscape of wild forests and corn crops of the Urubamba river valley until you reach Ollantaytambo. From here our transportation will take you to your hotel in Cusco city.
HUAYNA PICCHU MOUNTAIN: In order to visit this mountain, it will need to be arranged in advance, booked long time before is highly advisable as there are only limited spaces.
– Pick up from your hotel.
– Transport tourist bus assistance all the way day 1.
– Local transport at the beginning of the walk day 02
– full suspension bicycle, helmet and gloves, elbow pads, knee pads.
– 3 Lunches, 3 Dinners, 3 Breakfasts.
– 3 nights hostel (with private bathroom and hot water)
– Entrance ticket to Machupicchu.
– Professional bilingual guide service during the 4 days.
– Return train from Machupicchu town – Ollantaytambo and tourist bus to Cusco.
– Assistant guide (for more than 8 passengers).
– First aid kit.
– Vegetarian food option at no additional cost.
– Entrance to the thermal baths of Cocalmayo
-River rafting first day
-Zipline on the day 3.
– Bus Ticket to Machupicchu (US$ 24.00), (our group climbs walking)
– Breakfast on the first day and lunch on the last day.
– Snacks and additional dishes.
– Mineral water during the trip
– Entrance to Huayna Picchu or Machupicchu mountain $25.00 (optional)
We recommend taking
– Warm clothes for the first day and the last day.
– Sportswear (01 pair of each).
– Hiking shoes.
– Camera or film camera with extra battery.
– Mosquito repellent.
– Hat or cap.
– Sunglasses (optional)
– Raincoat or poncho.
– Extra money in soles
– Standard travel backpack.
– Sun block.