The rainbow mountain is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Cusco area, it gained lots of popularity recently. Our remarkable tour was designed by our expert team of conservation, protection & mountaineering guides, all this makes your experience unique.
An extra bonus of the experience, is that you travel light and only walk shortly.
Our tour starts at 5:00 am in the morning in Cusco city, we drive for about 3 hours approximately until we reach the bottom of the famous rainbow mountain. The distance of the hike is approximately 8 km and takes 5 hours approximately. During the hike we will pass by the RED VALLEYS view point and the wonderful RAINBOW MOUNTAIN both places are the highlight of the experience inspiring the creation of such a unique tour. On the way back we will pass next to some beautiful Andean lagoons that reflects the colourful mountains. We will be back in Cusco city at 18:00 pm.
included / not include
- AITA PERU transport round trip
- Professional and bilingual tour guide
- Meals (Breakfast and lunch)
- Admission tickets
- Riding Horses (If you need a horse for your own comfort, it is possible to rent at the beginning of the hike, it cost approximately between 80 to 90 Peruvian soles).
- Day back pack
- Rain gear
- Wool hat or beanie
- Sun hat
- A pair of gloves
- Fleeces or sweaters
- Hiking shoes
- Mineral water
- Personal medications
- Snacks (chocolates, energy bars, nuts, etc.)
- Photo camera (make sure that your batteries are full of energy)
- Extra money recommended Peruvian soles