Day 1 : tour to the Sacred Valley of the Incas / Aguas Calintes
We will pick you up at your hotel at 7:00 a.m. The first stop will be in Chinchero an Inca village and home to the most skilled Inca weavers, Moray the Inca agricultural laboratory, the Maras salt mines and the impressive Inca village of Ollantaytambo. This day we will have lunch in Urubamba to taste the delicious dishes of the sacred valley of the Incas. In the afternoon we will board the train that will take you to Aguas Calientes where you will spend the night before visiting Machupicchu.
Day 2 : Guided tour in Machupicchu / Cusco
5:00 in the morning your guide will come to pick you up at your hotel to go up by bus to the Inca citadel of Machupicchu, you will enjoy a guided tour of the ruins of Machupicchu, you will have free time to explore more on your own before returning to Aguas Calientes. In the afternoon you will travel by train to Ollantaytambo where you will be met and transferred to your hotel in Cusco.
Inclusions / Exclusions
- Professional tour guide
- Lunch (Andean Buffet lunch )
- Entry to all places to visit
- Night hotel in Aguas Calientes
- tourist transportation
- bus ticktes to go up and down in Machupicchu
- Tiurist ticket to visit Machupicchu
- train tickets round trip from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes.
- Original passport, original student card (in case you were admitted as student) and extra money in soles.
- Personal backpack.
- Trekking shoes.
- Slippers or sandals (for showers and hot springs).
- Long – and short -sleeved polo ‘s/T- Shirts.
- Rain poncho and a hat.
- Bathing suit (for the hot springs in Aguas Calientes).
- Camera .
- Some snacks like chocolate bars and dry fruit.