Live an unforgetable experience in the Inca Jungle Tour full of adventures during three days. Ride our double suspension bicycle 60 km from 4316 meters above sea level up to 1600 meters. Participate in our canoeing tour level 2 and 3, in the Urubamba River, and enjoy the beautil view. In the inca Jungle tour also live an adventure full of adrenaline in Santa Teresa crossing the 5 zip lines over Santa Teresa valley, each one has more than 1000 m long. The last day visit and have a guided tour in Machu Picchu. To come back to Cusco ride the Machupicchu train
Day 1: Cusco – Santa Teresa
We will pick you up at your hotel and we will go to Malaga in our private bus, we will provide all the equipment for cycling (double suspension bike, chest, knee pads, gloves and full helmet). You will travel on your bicycle 54 km for 3 hours approximately, from 4316 meters from the mountains of the Andes mountain range until we reach tropical lands where the Amazon forest begins at 1600 meters. In the afternoon, after your lunch, we will take you to participate in the canoeing tour, where you row 14 km. Challenging the powerful waters of the Urubamba River (we provide you with a life jacket, helmet, oars, boat and a windbreaker) led by our expert guide in boating. We will take you to your hotel in Santa Teresa at the end of your activities.
Day 2: Santa Teresa – Machupicchu Pueblo
After an energizing breakfast, we will take you to the Zip Lining Park where you will experience a high altitude adventure through the tensioned cables from mountain to mountain with lengths of 500 to 1200 meters located at a height of 200 meters during 2 hours. At the end of this, on a mini bus, we will take you to Hidroeléctrica where we will start walking in the middle of a lush forest, half way we will stop to have lunch and recover strength. In the afternoon after walking 2 hours, we will arrive at the town of Machupicchu to spend our last night.
Day 3: Guided tour in Machupicchu and back to Cusco city
We recommend leaving very early in the morning in order to get to Machupicchu fairly early and perhaps with much luck, be able to experience the sunrise without many tourists. We will walk through a zigzag path full of bleachers that goes up from 2000 meters to 2440 meters when we arrive at Machupicchu. You will visit accompanied by a professional tourist guide who with his explanations will make you live an unforgettable experience during your visit to Machu Picchu. In the afternoon you will return on the train enjoying the beautiful landscape of wild forests and corn crops of the Urubamba river valley until arriving at Ollantaytambo. From here our transportation will take you to your hotel in the city of Cusco.
Inlcude / Not included
* Transfers in our tourist transport
* Tourist guide expert in hiking, nature and history.
* 2 nights of Hotel
* Food (3 lunches, 3 dinners and 3 breakfasts).
* Bicycles and protective equipment.
* Canoeing tour with all the equipment.
* Zip lining tour with protection equipment (5 cables + a suspension bridge).
* Entrance ticket to Machupicchu
* Train tickets from Machupicchu town to Ollantaytambo.
- First aid kit.
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED DURING THE TRIP (optional)
* Bus ticket to Machupicchu (US $ 24.00), (our group walks up)
* Breakfast on the first day, lunch and dinner on the last day.
* Snacks and additional dishes.
* Ticket for the Santa Teresa hot springs $ 5.00.
* Mineral water during the trip.
*Entrance to Huaynapicchu or Machupicchu mountain $ 18.00 (optional).
List of Items To Bring:
* Warm clothes for the first day and the last day.
* Sportswear (01 pair of each).
* Hiking shoes
* Camera or camcorder camera with extra battery.
* Mosquito repellent.
* Hat or cap
* Sun glasses (optional)
* Jacket for rain or poncho.
* Extra money in soles
* Standard travel backpack.