Camping in the rainbow Mountains is one of the best experiences ever. This fascinating tour of 2 days you have the chanse to overnight in a camping in the center of the famous red Valley, you can also go up to the top of one of the rainbow mountains and whatch the sunset. The second day you will be able to walk to the rainbow mountains and be the first whatching the sunrice.
DAY 1: Cusco – Osefina Village – Red valley camping
We start our tour in the city of Cusco at 7 in the morning, we will travel along the Cusco – Puno highway for 2 hours to reach the town of CHEQACUPE, from this place we will take a dirt road to reach the town of OSEFINA where our walk begins. This day we will walk uphill for 2 hours until we reach the YANACUNCA UB pass. At 5000 meters, during the hike we will observe large herds of llamas and alpacas, colorful landscapes, lagoons and hopefully even vicuñas (wild camelids). We will arrive at the campsite for lunch, where our fast cook will be waiting ready with a fortifying lunch. Once we settle into our tents, in the afternoon we will have time to climb the red mountain chasm that forms the natural attraction VALLE ROJO. We will return to camp and spend the night.
DAY 2: Red Valley camping – Rainbow mountain – Cusco
After breakfast, we will visit the CERRO DE 7 COLORES where we will have enough time to enjoy these natural formations. Then we will return to the camp for lunch and finally start the way back. We will arrive to the city of Cusco around 6 pm.
Incluye / No incluye
- A previous meeting in our office AITA PERU ub. In street silversmiths N° 392 in the city of Cusco between 1 or 2 days before starting the tour (the client provides this information at the time of booking the tour).
- Transfers in tourist bus to the point of beginning of walk and return
- Professional bilingual guide SPANISH- ENGLISH.
- Entrance ticket to the conservation area VALLE ROJO & ARCOIRIS MOUNTAIN.
- Camping equipment (double bedroom tent DOITE model Kaylas 3, kill inflatable, dining tent with table and chairs.
- Cook specialized in high mountain camps.
- Lunch includes 1 breakfast, 2 lunches and 1 dinner.
- Lunch in the afternoon (tea, coffee, popcorn and crackers).
- Horses and mules to transport camping equipment and food.
- First aid kit and oxygen balloon.
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Breakfast the first day and dinner the last day.
- Sleeping bag (If you need one, you can rent with us).
DEBES LLEVAR CONTIGO:
- Una mochila personal
- Equipo para lluvia
- Gorro de lana
- Sombrero o gorra para protegerse del sol
- Un par de guantes
- Bufanda o chalina
- Chompa o suéter (abrigo)
- Zapatos de trekking
- Agua mineral
- Medicamentos personales
- Protector solar
- Snack (bombones, barras de cereales, nueces etc.).
- Cámara fotográfica
- Dinero extra.