The departure time from Cusco to the Sacred Valley of the inkas is at 8.00am. We will arrive in Abra Málaga11.00am and from that point we will be able to see the Andean breathtaking mountain chain “La Verónica”, known by the villagers as Waqay Willka, at5.650 m.a.s.l. We will also sight the low jungle. After that we will start our full-adrenaline bike tour surrounded by exuberant flora and fauna. The will finish at 3.00 pm in the village of T’ancaq, at an altitude of 2.850 m.a.s.l.Our with arrival time6.30 pm.
Maximum altitude: 4,350 m.a.s.l.
Minimum altitude: 2,850 m.a.s.l.
Average distance: 25 KM
Duration: 3 – 4 hours
This is the route of the “sacred apus”, considered the inka gods’ mountains. The “Abra Málaga” is the start point for our bicycle, placed at 4.350 m.a.s.l., and is also the route of the famous annual competition, composed by fast and technical tracks, long distances and narrow paths descending into the Sacred Valley of the Inkas. “Ollantaytambo”, plateaus, rivers, forests, wonderful landscapes, Andean animals and tones of adrenaline are its main attractions.
- 614 Aluminium SCOTT USA Cross Country bicycle, RST suspension, disk brakes, SHIMANO accessories. Helmet, gloves, elbows and knees pads
- English – Spanish guide. Downhill, Cross Country, Free ride and Up Hill specialist
- Snacks (juice, cereal bars, chocolate, fruits, sweets, coca leaves)
- Mechanical and guide assistant(for more than 4 passengers)
- First aid kit
NOT INCLUDED SERVICES
- Water and camelback (cyclist bag).
- Small backpack for personal objects
- Sports clothes (wind stopper and raincoat)
- Hat or caps
Biking accessories rental, such as integral helmet, shoes and pedal clips, biking glasses, vest, double suspension bicycle (SANTA CRUZ o KONA con suspension Marzochi 180 mm) and full equipment. (Consult us about the Price).